Friday, July 16, 2010

See ya later hair

I’m leaving for 10 days, so no posting. Not that you will notice my absence since I haven’t posted in over 2 weeks, but hey I thought I’d let you know anyway. When I return you will be greeted with photos and tells of my trip to GERMANY (I know you’re jealous). Until then here are some photos of the hair cut I got this week.
My friend Sara Gilmore is a very talented stylist and after having her cut my hair a couple months ago I think I’m a client for life. After the cut she asked if she could take some photos for her hair blog. I was nervous having to pose for photos to I tried to break the awkwardness by chatting up her ear.  Needless to say this didn’t make for good pics (my face was horrible, but the hair looks good which is all that matters.

Smiles

Yep, that's me talking while she is trying to take photos.

Ta da!

I really like this one.
It is probably better because I'm not looking at the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment