Friday, February 25, 2011

Nephew Sleepover

Relaxing in his foot bath
Wow! It has been a long time. Sorry for the absence. So here are a few catch up posts. A few weeks ago I planned a sleepover with my nephew Scotty Scott (he is so big). Scott doesn't forget anything. I suggested a sleepover around Christmas and he never let me forget. Saturday night I picked him up from my sister's house. This five year old knows what he likes. He has sophisticated taste. Scott likes to relax, soaking his feet in bath salts in Grandma's foot massage bath.

Scary bug glasses
He also hide something under this jacket. Told me it was a surprise. On the drive to my house he pulled out his bug glasses. They were awesome. I loved driving down the freeway with this kid in my backseat.
Watching Ben 10

We made homemade pizzas and watched Sonic the Hedgehog. After the movie we set up the camping mattresses in the living room for the sleeping portion of the evening. The next morning we made pancakes and got ready for church. Scott taught me all about Ben 10. Who knew how many aliens a boy can change into.
No broken bones, no tantrums and we even went to bed on time. Not too bad for Aunt Annie. Chalk this up for mommy skills.

1 comment:

  1. So it's Scott now, is it? Instead of Scotty? How is it that he looks so old. I can't believe how fast these boys grow up. I'm glad you had a fun sleepover with him. You are the coolest aunt ever!

    ReplyDelete