Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm stuffed

As part of my goals this year I wanted to learn some new recipes.  Especially ones I could easily memorize and adjust based on what was in my fridge at the time. So this week I decided to stuff a few things. I made these simple stuffed bell peppers for dinner Sunday (FYI the sauce is the best part) and then sort of made these stuffed jalapenos for a BBQ today. I say sort of because as I started making the filling I realized I was only using 2 of the same ingredients and was adding a few of my own. So I can't vouch for this recipe as much as I can for the one I made up, but it was a yummy experiment.

I forgot to take a photo so here is theirs.

Oh and these jalapenos are from my garden.
Didn't get an after photo, but they looked awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment