Sunday, April 17, 2011

A List For 28


Twenty-eight is going to be a great year, I can just feel it. Twenty-seven was a tough year and I am determined to make twenty-eight stellar. I was planning out my summer trips with some friends today and I can't wait to get going. A combination of our summer planning and reading my awesome sister-in-laws list made me really excited to finally (2 weeks late) seat down and write out my list of goals for this year. The ideas have been floating around, but I needed to get them all down on paper (or electronic blog format).
I have modified my list this year, it is simplified since last year. I discovered last year was hard to accomplish. What is the point of a list if you can't accomplish it. So without further ado here is the list for twenty-eight.

Rockin' 28
  1. Build a bike
  2. Repair and refinish wardrobe
  3. Visit Canada
  4. Visit Glacier National Park
  5. Visit Banff National Park
  6. Compete in 2 triathlons
  7. Compete in 2 bike races
  8. Grow a garden
  9. Enter my photography into a competition
  10. Read all the conference talks for April & October
  11. Visit the temple twice a month
  12. Visit 4 new temples (previously never been to)
  13. Start scholarship fund
  14. Sew one article of clothing
  15. Learn to use a map and compass (left over from 27)
  16. Hike Lone Peak
  17. Hike Mt. Nebo
  18. Read one book on Geology
  19. Post at least twice a month on this lovely blog
  20. Go on 2 backpacking trips
  21. Share the gospel
  22. Design a calendar of family and friend's birthdays
  23. Go to Spiral Jetty
  24. Float in the Great Salt Lake
  25. Take at least one class in a subject I am interested in
  26. Create at least 12 week-long meal plans
  27. Learn 12 new recipes
  28. Finish typing "Helen's" (aka Grandma Berger) life story

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! You are such an amazing woman.

    I'm coming to Utah for a few weeks this summer. Did you know? So maybe you can teach me some photography skills then. :)

    ReplyDelete