Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Backpack of the SCHOOL variety

It's official.

Student # received.  Tuition paid.  ID photo taken. 
I'm a college student again.  I have enrolled in classes at SLCC for fall semester.  I'm just part time only taking 2 classes this semester.  I'll be working on a graphic design certificate over the next few years and I'm really excited to start (just ask Mark at work who saw me do a little gig).  Ultimately, I hope this will help me further my career in marketing specifically art direction and design.
Now to purchase a computer (yes I have never owned my own computer), buy Adobe design software (yes I have used this) and pick out a great first day of school outfit that says I'm a cool, creative person, but who isn't trying too hard (maybe that is trying too hard).

No comments:

Post a Comment