Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Corny Halloween Fun

It has been awhile since I posted. I must be actually working. Here is a snap shot of the last few weeks.


Ashley loves what I fear?

A few weeks ago we went to a corn maze in West Jordan. Because we are chicken we opted for the non-haunted corn maze. We split into 2 teams and raced throughout the maze to find 10 markers, take our pictures by each and then make it out first. Heidi and I are really good at mazes (Is that a trumpet I hear?) so we would run to each post and yell out the "code" word for each number which included, whiskey, slurpees, and sauerkraut. Numbers 1-3 were a little tricky and I don't think we were really in the race mode when we started, but by 4 Heidi and I in full sprint. In the end we lost, but we had the most fun a losing team could have.


Our sweet team

Last week I had a sleep over with my good friend Lindsey. We did the usual sleep over activities; dinner, movie, sleeping bag and taking our photo in a sweet Halloween cut out.

Yes, Lindsey and I are 5

No comments:

Post a Comment