Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ingrid Post Hot Chocolate

Last weekend we have a marvelous time with our good friend Ingrid Michaelson. I say "good" not because we personally know her, but because her music is just so good. Arranged as a girls night out we have about 10ish ladies ready for some awesome music and we were not disappointed. Opening was Matthew Perryman Jones. He was awesome. Just a dude (a cute dude to boot) and a guitar makes some good tones. I think we all became big fans (and yes it was more than his long dark hair and facial hair that I loved).

After a pretty short transition Ingrid came on. She never disappointed. Her music is great and her stories were a crack-up. It is time for a shinny new doll (if you know what I mean). And even though I can't sing, I sang along to every song.
Yes that is red hair (but I don't think it is always that color but I think we could be friends anyway). Red heads forever!


Sadly the music had to come to an end. Even more sad was that it was a Saturday night and the concert got over at 10pm. So what better to do then to go to our favorite hot chocolate place, Nostalgia. A game of chess ensued even with the distractions of Jannifer's tower of murdered chess pieces. Sadly the game ended and all went home, but we had a great night of music, friends, hot chocolate and chess...how much better could it get.
She was so cool the entire game


Are you sure you want to do that?


OH NO...Her masterpiece destroyed.


Dang you Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment