Friday, April 2, 2010

Dude Annie

Rachel and I at the game

Wednesday was my cute friend Rachel’s bday. I had tickets for the Jazz game that night and she is a big basketball fan. Bday present. Date for the game…check and check. The game was good, but maybe a little on the boring side. The Jazz played the Golden State Warriors and killed them. The score was 117 to 85 when we finally decided it was time to leave.

2 great moments of the night.

(1) Discovering that there is a man out there that looks like me, we shall call him Dude Annie. This dude had the exact same hair cut and color as me. Red hair is hard to come by, but finding your exact shade and style…weird. (But really outside the hair I don’t know what he looks like, but I thought it was awesome funny.)
"Dude Annie" is the one standing in the white jersey

(2) The Wendy’s “Build a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger” (complete with bacon) timeout game. This game involved sumo wrestler type costumes designed to look like hamburger buns and ended with team members jumping on top of each other to complete the cheeseburger. Some how I thought this would be a great singles ward activity (is that wrong).

Anyway, we had a great time and I think the Jazz won, but really I don’t know because I never checked the final score.

No comments:

Post a Comment