Monday, June 29, 2009

I Tweet?

As part of my new job I get to use any marketing strategy that I want. I am having a lot of fun researching all the ways to get LACO's name out and all the trends on how to tell our customers what we do. Marketing is fun!
This last weekend I was introduced to Twitter. I mean I have heard of Twitter, personally and professionally, but I had never really thought about using it for business and personally I didn't really want to add it to my list of social activities. BUT...I did it. After getting some insights about Twitter from social marketing expert (maybe not an expert, but close) I decided I should check it out. My expert suggested that I start a personal account to learn how it worked and do some competitive research to see if it could benefit my company.
So basically what I am saying is, I have started a Twitter account. I promise this is not some excuse to start Tweeting without feeling stupid, this really is research.


So far it is kind of confusing. I'm watching tutorial videos and reading business blogs with resources to help start Twitter accounts for businesses and I am still lost. But don't worry I will Tweet all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment