Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moving Bees

Last week my office moved.  LACO purchased a new building and after months of remodeling we are finally moving in.  It is totally an upgrade.  We went from 14,000 to 25,000 sq ft, got all new office furniture and get to large new break room.  BUT one downgrade, I went from an office to a cubical.  The cubical is nice and new and super large, but now I am out in the thick of things.  I find myself missing the solitary confinement that was my office.
The Peeps

Lindsey and Me...love that face

After a full Friday and Saturday of moving I relaxed with a group of friends at the SL Bees game.  We sat on the grass behind right field.  Although the Bees lost, my friends were plenty of entertainment.  Fireworks after the game and a trip to Village Inn made for a really great night. 


Rachel and Ian enjoying the great summer weather
Can't help myself, she is so funny and we love her

Just before sunset I got artsy

Slushy goodness (Right Linds?!)

FIREWORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment