Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I didn't plan anything...what!?

CAKE!

It is so not like me to have no plans for the weekend, especially not a holiday weekend.  But with planning our ward Moab trip and having my knees all banged up, I didn't/couldn't plan anything for Memorial Day weekend.  And oh what a great thing it was. 
I love people.  I love being around people.  I think I would hate living alone.  I love being busy.  I love planning lots of things to do.  So it was weird not to have the entire weekend planned out.  The good news is that I have great friends who are also planners and who saved me from a weekend without people.
Friday night I hung out at home and fell asleep on the couch reading.  Fourteen hours later I was ready for a weekend I didn't have to plan.
Saturday:
  • Delicious egg tomato breakfast bagel (yes I made it)
  • Clean my room
  • Finished reading "Believing Christ"
  • IKEA with the sis
  • SL Real soccer game (Real Won! And I won a Whopper!)
Rio Tinto Stadium

New soccer friends
Sunday:
  • Sleep in
  • Church (It was great!)
  • Drive in the canyon
  • Dinner at Jessica (It was delicious!)
Monday: - YEAH! for holidays and no work
  • Woke up at 4AM to watch sunrise at Silver Lake
  • Eggs Benedict at Blue Plate Diner (my fav)
  • Make a cake
  • Nap
  • Frost a cake
  • Bacon BBQ
  • Eat cake
  • Finish cleaning/organizing room
  • Drive-in double header - Iron Man 2 & Date Night
snow = foot rest

We cuddle to stay warm

So what do you think?  Not too bad for not planning anything.  Thanks to Heidi, Jessica, Ashley and Erika for planning cool stuff to do.
Sunrise friends

1 comment: