Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What to do in Salt Lake City?

Recently, I feel like I have had a lot of people ask me for suggestion of things to do in Salt Lake City. I have been living in Salt Lake over the last 5 years (with the occasional return to my parent's) and I absolutely love living here. It's a decent sized city with lots of things going on and it is constantly changing.  SLC is very accessible (transportation/parking as well as the people) and of course I love the easy access to the mountains. One of the best parts is there is always something new I haven't seen, a restaurant I haven't tried or an event I haven't been to.
Out of this love for the SLC and the recent inquiries I thought I would share a list of fun summer activities to do around Salt Lake City.  So each day over the next week I will be posting a list of weekly reoccurring summer events that will be going on around downtown SL and surrounding areas.  Wed on Wed, Thurs on Thurs, Fri & Sat on Fri (because seriously I won't be on my computer over the weekend), Sun - nothing (you should all be in church), Mon on Mon and Tues on Tues.  So here we go...

 Wednesday

Sadly, I decided to start this on Wednesday.  I'm sorry I got nothing.  Salt Lake City is seriously lacking in a good Wednesday night activity since the Movies at the Capitol got moved to Thursdays.  Returning in 2011 Rock Concerts at the Gallivan Center will be held on Wed, but 2010 is "make your own plans" Wednesday.
If you know of anything going on in SLC Wednesdays afternoons or evening on a regular basis leave a comment and I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment