Monday, April 11, 2011

Sleep, you rule my life

Ok. The rumors are true, I have turned the snooze button back on. I just can’t do it. Actually, I don’t want to do it. I like sleep. I like the 10 extra minutes my alarm clock gives me once or twice (maybe three times) every morning. I think it helps (despite what modern medical science says). I am terrible at getting up in the morning and for now I am ok with that.
But I am not giving up completely on my Lent goal. I am still attempting to finish the New Testament by April 24. I spent my entire flight to California (post of my birthday weekend to come) reading my scriptures. Unfortunately, I am only on page 1310 which means there are 280 pages left and I have only 2 weeks to finish. My 8.76 pages per night has turned into 20. Well, here’s knowing you. I’ll see you in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment