Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photo #5 Lighting

Now this assignment was a funny one. And I say that sarcastically since I was completely frustrated. Yes I know what lighting is, but no my teacher doesn't know how to teach. My teacher spent an entire lecture discussing high and low contrast images then proceeded to show examples and asked to identify high and low KEY. The assignment was then to shoot high and low key images. I was so confused assuming that high contrast and high key were synonymous and therefore not preforming very well. High contrast and high key are not the same. Thanks to the trusty book I finally get it. No thanks to our so called "teacher." Here are my not high key or low key images.

High Contrast

Low Contrast
I love that it looks like these 2 chairs are having a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment