Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ssh, I'm hunting photos

Because my teacher doesn't think we have enough to do, she threw in a useless assignment to keep us busy until our darkroom opened up. We had to shoot at one location, using film and capture images from a scavenger hunt list.

The List

  1. Architecture 
  2. Eyes
  3. Leaves
  4. Movement
  5. Night shot
  6. Reflection
  7. Small creatures
  8. Something amusing
  9. Something red
  10. Windows
Here is what I got (in order)

Note: The images are grainy because the studio who processed the film scanned the images onto a CD at really low resolutions. Don't fight me on this one, this is just what our teacher told us to do.




Hard to see, but there is the blur of car headlights


Can you see me?

This one was a stretch, but there are "small" birds on the top of the building

I thought it was funny



No comments:

Post a Comment