Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dirty Dirty Dirty

Dirt is fun.  Saturday was the first annual Dirty Dash in Utah.  It was the most successful first year race in Utah's history (over 4000 participants).  A few friends and I headed to Solider Hollow Saturday morning to get down and dirty as we raced the 10K trail course around Solider Hollow in Midway.
It was awesome and tough.  The course was very hilly and included several obstacles such as jumping over hay bails, crawling through tubes, climbing over walls, sliding down the worlds largest slip-n-slide and of course trekking through deep thick mud making this the dirtiest race I'd ever run (or maybe I should say run/walked, it was really hilly).
I will be signing up for this next year.

Pre Race Clean
I'll post a post race photo when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment