Friday, September 17, 2010

Gaslight Concert

I saw Gaslight Anthem last night at The Depot.  It was a great show.  Despite having beer spilled on me and the band stopping to break up a fight down front (both are part of my Depot concert tradition it seems) I am pretty sure I'll see them every time they come to town.  They know how to put on a show.  And I have a theory they were concert junkies back in the day too because they were so chill when stupid drunk fans would jump up on stage and dance and sing with them.
Great tunes, great show
Lead singer, Brian Fallon was the best part of the show.  I could have watched him sing all night.  His facial expression and his dimples were so great.  Fallon was a great singer and very funny.  He had personal interactions with the crowd which makes for an entertaining show.

I love his face

Side note - the lead singer of Neon Trees, Tyler Glenn was at the show, standing right in front of me.  We are new BFFs.  I'll see them tonight at the Dew Tour.

Neon Trees (Tyler has the blue bow tie)

No comments:

Post a Comment