Monday, September 13, 2010

Artist Now

Ok, so I'm not a real artist (yet), but my first art project has been completed and will be turned in for grading tonight.  Overall, despite the tears that may or may not have been shed during the course of the first few weeks of school (I broke down into sobs after my first class and had to go home for some comforting from the mom), I am very happy with the end result.  So I took a photo and sent it to my mom.

My first art project...I'm so proud
What you are seeing is 3 objects that have been reduced to their simplest form but are still recognizable.  Basically, we had to create symbols.  What do you think?  Can you tell that there is a book, city scape and truck?  Let's hope so otherwise my grade won't be that great. Oh and yes that blank square is supposed to be blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment